Craving for a Micro Four Thirds digital camera. We sure know a person or two that definitely do. Luckily for everyone Jamison Cush at DigitalCameraReview posted Round Up: A Micro Four Thirds Field Guide. he compares all the Micro Four Thirds Digital Cameras currently available for your pleasure Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1, Olympus PEN EP-1, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1, Olympus PEN E-P2 and Olympus PEN E-PL1. Our favorite is the Olympus PEN E-P2 let us know which one you fancy.
Olympus confirmed the PEN E-P2. Compared to the E-P1 it keeps the 12.3 megapixel sensor, same interchangeable lens system with in-body image stabilisation and HD video recording.
Improvements over the E-P1 are:
- An accessory port for accommodating the VF-2 Electronic View Finder (EVF) or external microphone adapter EMA-1
- A newly-developed Continuous Autofocus (C-AF) Tracking System
- Diorama & Cross Process for greater creative expression in your still images and HD videos
- iEnhance to automatically adjust colour and contrast for a more dramatic effect
- Full Manual Control of shutter/aperture in Movie Mode
- HDMI Control of camera’s playback functions using the TV Remote when the camera is connected to an HDTV
Read more info at TrustedReviews.